Vision: Innovative, high quality and well designed public infrastructure for Albertans
Mission: Through leadership, expertise, and collaboration with our partners, we support the provision of public infrastructure that contributes to the province's prosperity and quality of life.
Directory of Personal Information Banks
Each Alberta government department is required to have a directory of personal information banks (PIBs) and make it available to the public. A personal information bank lists the type of personal information held by a public body. The public can view a personal information bank to get information about:
- The title or name of the information bank
- The location of the information bank
- What kind of personal information is contained in the information bank
- What categories of individuals the information pertains to
- Why the information was collected and how it is used or disclosed
- The legal authority for the collection of the information
A personal information bank does not provide direct access to an individual’s records.
For further information on how to obtain personal records, contact:
2nd Floor, Infrastructure Building
6950 – 113 Street Edmonton, AB